Brodribb At Home
Brodribb At Home is continuing to provide care and services during this pandemic. We are doing all that we can to protect both our clients and our staff, so that clients who need support are able to receive it.
This include taking a number of actions including:
1. Continually monitoring information and advice regarding the pandemic;
2. Screening all staff before each shift; and
3. Screening all clients on every day that we provide service to them.
If you require any further information please contact us on 07 4602 0290.
Brodribb’s unique quality of care is now offered both in our home and yours. Our Brodribb At Home service allows you to live in your own home with the help of our dedicated home care team.
Our friendly staff will take the time to understand your unique circumstances and provide a customised solution to suit your individual care needs.
We take great pride in carefully selecting passionate and caring staff who have proven experience in our aged care facility, so that you and your family can feel confident you are receiving the care you need.
We make sure you are visited by the same small group of staff on a regular basis, so you’ll get to know and understand each other.
Services we are able to provide include those listed below. However if you require help in other ways, please talk to us and we will do our best to find a solution. We design your Home Care Package to meet your needs and your goals.
- Housekeeping and Domestic Assistance – your house cleaned the way you like it; washing and ironing; gardening and basic home maintenance
- Personal and Nursing Care – providing assistance with your hygiene needs and nursing requirements
- Meal Preparation – helping you to organise and prepare the meals you enjoy;
- Companionship and Transport – one on one shopping; transport to medical appointments and social engagements; opportunities to continue your current hobbies and interests or to start new ones
If you do elect to receive Home Care services from us, you will be visited regularly by the same select group of caring and qualified home care staff.
Costs vary depending on your financial situation and the services you select, but are usually $0 per day for full aged pensioners.
To view our Privacy & Confidentiality Policy or our Client Information Collection Notice please click on the links below.
If you would like to find out more about Brodribb At Home, please ring us on 07 4602 0290 and talk to one of our helpful staff or email email@example.com
Continue… More on Costs