Care you can trust in an attractive and homelike setting
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
During this declared public health emergency our highest priority is the safety and well being of our residents and employees. Please check with us before coming to visit as Government rules and regulations in regard to screening visitors change on a regular basis. Our contact number is 07 4632 4188.
When the time comes to move into residential care, one of the main concerns for residents and families is that their chosen facility can be trusted to deliver the services needed in a caring and compassionate way, and in comfortable and homelike surroundings. At Brodribb Home, meeting residents and families’ expectations is something we take very seriously.
We strive hard to select staff who are both capable and compassionate, and we provide them with the training they need. Thanks largely to our staff, we have consistently been awarded maximum accreditation status for providing care and service that meets approved quality standard—under the Aged Care Act (1997).
In late 2017 we opened our new Memory Support Unit which caters to clients with Dementia. This means we now have a full range of care available.
Our Commonwealth Government approved facility offers the following:
- Beautiful but homely surrounds
- 9 suites with their own lounge rooms and kitchenettes
- 90 Single ensuited rooms
- 1 Single ensuited respite room
- 24 hour registered nursing services
- Caring, helpful and professionally trained & qualified staff
- In-house Coffee Shop to unwind and relax in
- Visiting hairdressers and beauticians
- WiFi available throughout the facility
- Rehabilitation services & activities
- All meals cooked on site by qualified chefs
To find out more or to arrange a tour of our facility, please contact us on 07 4632 4188 during normal business hours.
To place someone’s name on our waiting list, please download the Application Form or ring us to request a form.