Care you can trust in an attractive and homelike setting
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE COVID-19
Brodribb Home’s top priority remains the safety of our residents, staff, families and visitors.
Since the start of the Pandemic our policy has been to take a cautious approach in order to better protect our residents, staff, visitors and families.
This includes taking a number of actions including:
1. Continually monitoring information and advice regarding the Pandemic;
2. Restricting who can enter the facility;
3. Screening everyone entering the facility; and
4. Undertaking a risk assessment for Resident Excursions
In forming our policies and processes we are guided by advice from both State and Federal Health Departments, and industry Peak Bodies.
The situation is extremely fluid with circumstances changing daily and as such our policy may change without notice.
CURRENT RESTRICTIONS – ON ENTRY
The following visitors and staff will not be permitted to enter the facility:
Anyone who has in the last 14 days returned from –
2. Been in a place which at the time of entry is a COVID-19 Hotspot or outside of the Border Zone
3. Been in contact with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19; OR
4. Has a current temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 degrees
5. Has symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath
6. Does not have an up to date vaccination against influenza.
VISITING HOURS: Visiting hours are between 1pm and 5pm 7 days a week
For more information or if you have any queries, please contact us on 07 4632 4188.
When the time comes to move into residential care, one of the main concerns for residents and families is that their chosen facility can be trusted to deliver the services needed in a caring and compassionate way, and in comfortable and homelike surroundings. At Brodribb Home, meeting residents and families’ expectations is something we take very seriously.
We strive hard to select staff who are both capable and compassionate, and we provide them with the training they need. Thanks largely to our staff, we have consistently been awarded maximum accreditation status for providing care and service that meets approved quality standard—under the Aged Care Act (1997).
In late 2017 we opened our new Memory Support Unit which caters to clients with Dementia. This means we now have a full range of care available.
Our Commonwealth Government approved facility offers the following:
- Beautiful but homely surrounds
- 9 suites with their own lounge rooms and kitchenettes
- 90 Single ensuited rooms
- 1 Single ensuited respite room
- 24 hour registered nursing services
- Caring, helpful and professionally trained & qualified staff
- In-house Coffee Shop to unwind and relax in
- Visiting hairdressers and beauticians
- WiFi available throughout the facility
- Rehabilitation services & activities
- All meals cooked on site by qualified chefs
To find out more or to arrange a tour of our facility, please contact us on 07 4632 4188 during normal business hours.
To place someone’s name on our waiting list, please download the Application Form or ring us to request a form.