Care you can trust in an attractive and homelike setting
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
During this declared public health emergency our highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our residents and employees.
Since the commencement of the declared public health emergency our policy has been to take a guarded approach to best protect our residents and employees.
This includes taking a number of actions including:
– Continually reviewing information and actioning directives from government authorities;
– Where applicable, restricting who can enter the residential aged care facility;
– Screening every person who enters the residential aged care facility for COVID-19 risk mitigation;
– Undertaking risk assessments for resident outings; and
– Stringent infection control protocols.
A person must not enter, or remain on the premises of the residential aged care facility if:
– During the 14 days immediately preceding entry, the person arrived in Australia from a place outside of Australia; or
– During the 14 days immediately preceding entry, the person has been in a COVID-19 hotspot; or
– During the 14 days immediately preceding entry, the person has had known contact with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
– The person has a temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 degrees or symptoms consistent with COVID-19; or
– The person has been tested for COVID-19 and has not yet received the results of that test.
CURRENT VISITING HOURS
Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Weekends & Public Holidays 11.00am to 5.00pm
If you need further information please call us on 07 4632 4188.
When the time comes to move into residential care, one of the main concerns for residents and families is that their chosen facility can be trusted to deliver the services needed in a caring and compassionate way, and in comfortable and homelike surroundings. At Brodribb Home, meeting residents and families’ expectations is something we take very seriously.
We strive hard to select staff who are both capable and compassionate, and we provide them with the training they need. Thanks largely to our staff, we have consistently been awarded maximum accreditation status for providing care and service that meets approved quality standard—under the Aged Care Act (1997).
In late 2017 we opened our new Memory Support Unit which caters to clients with Dementia. This means we now have a full range of care available.
Our Commonwealth Government approved facility offers the following:
- Beautiful but homely surrounds
- 9 suites with their own lounge rooms and kitchenettes
- 90 Single ensuited rooms
- 1 Single ensuited respite room
- 24 hour registered nursing services
- Caring, helpful and professionally trained & qualified staff
- In-house Coffee Shop to unwind and relax in
- Visiting hairdressers and beauticians
- WiFi available throughout the facility
- Rehabilitation services & activities
- All meals cooked on site by qualified chefs
To find out more or to arrange a tour of our facility, please contact us on 07 4632 4188 during normal business hours.
To place someone’s name on our waiting list, please download the Application Form or ring us to request a form.